Do you like treasure hunting but finds it a little tricky and messy? Then why you still not own a best metal detector? A metal detector will help you in your treasure hunting habit and add a lot of fun and ease in it. But confused between so many options available in the market. You don’t know which one is the best or which one meets your requirements. Then your problem is solved here with our remarkable reviews about the top 8 best metal detectors for beginners and pros products available in the market. These reviews will ease your decision and helps you to get the best of what you need.
- List of Top 8 Best Metal Detectors Reviews 2021
- 1. Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV – Best All Around Metal Detector
- 2. Garrett Ace 300 Metal Detector – Best Cheap Metal Detector for beginners
- 3. Fisher F22 – Best for Beginners
- 4. Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector – Best Value for the money
- 5. Minelab 3720-0002 Equinox 800 Metal Detector – Best for Gold
- 6. Teknetics Eurotech PRO Metal Detector – Best for under 300
- 7. Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector – Best For Beginners
- 8. TackLife Metal Detector – Best for under 100
- Best Metal Detector 2021 – Buyer’s Guide:
List of Top 8 Best Metal Detectors Reviews 2021
|1||Bounty Hunter|| (4.7 / 5)|
|2||Garrett Ace|| (4.7 / 5)|
|3||Fisher F22|| (4.4 / 5)|
|4||Garrett AT|| (3.8 / 5)|
|5||Minelab Equinox|| (4.2 / 5)|
|6||Teknetics Eurotech|| (4.4 / 5)|
|7||Minelab Equinox 800|| (4 / 5)|
|8||TackLife|| (4 / 5)|
1. Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV – Best All Around Metal Detector
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV is a fundamental and best metal detector for the money that will save us from daily life chaos. That can be easily used by both kids and adults. It detects the metal up to 6.7 kHz and has an adjustable branch and sensitivity level.
The best part is that it is user convenient, easy to handle, lightweight, and enormously efficient. It works through dirt, rock, wood, and mud, and the coil can even be submerged in water. A very lightweight metal detector having an analog meter.
- Detect all types of metals.
- Controllable power and sensitivity.
- Can be switched to different modes
- It can discriminate between unwanted metals and worthy ones.
- Have a standard headphone jack.
- Come along with 2 X 9v batteries.
2. Garrett Ace 300 Metal Detector – Best Cheap Metal Detector for beginners
Garrett Ace 300 is an upgraded modern detector with some advanced features. It is user-friendly with a digital display having a weather resistance body with excellent sensitivity.
It has a higher frequency of 8 kHz, which can be adjusted accordingly. And comes with the three free accessory packages from Garret. It also has pinpoint mode and has adjustable audio options. Also, its branch can be locked for better stability.
- Device is self-balanced
- Three different audio tones
- 7 ’’ X 10 ’’ search coil
- The branch can be locked to enhance stability
- Battery requirement: 6V
3. Fisher F22 – Best for Beginners
F22 is an upgrade version of Fisher F2, the best-rated metal detector for beginners. It comes with advanced features in an affordable budget. All these advanced features are very neatly packed in a tiny control box. It processes very fast and works very efficiently.
It has adjustable iron audio by which a specific audio tone can be set for ferrous targets as a result it will bring more clarity to the goal. Also, both water and weather resistance. Along with all these great features, it is also an extremely lightweight metal detector of 2.3 lbs. Though its coil is a little bit smaller, this helps in fetching small targets.
- 10 variable sensitivity levels
- Adjustable volume
- Can detect the metal up to 9’’ deep
- Shows different target IDs for the other kind of metals (gold, iron, silver)
- It can discriminate between unwanted trash and jewelry or coins.
- Have four audio tones
- Shows battery level
4. Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector – Best Value for the money
Garrett AT Pro is an extremely professional tool with amazing features. It is the best underwater metal detector for beginners. Though it is not the cheapest because it is fully waterproof and can be submerged up to 10 feet.
The ideal working of the device, both in dry and wet conditions. It operates at a frequency of 15 kHz. A fantastic feature of iron audio that will help in discriminating iron from other metals. It has a total of 6 search modes, including 3 standard methods and 3 pro modes.
- Pro mode audio
- 40 levels of iron discrimination
- Manual and auto balance
- 8 sensitivity levels
- Notch discrimination
- Adjustable frequency
5. Minelab 3720-0002 Equinox 800 Metal Detector – Best for Gold
Minelab Equinox 800 is a high budget multipurpose metal detector, the best pinpointer metal detector for beginners. It has a 6’’ smart coil, which helps to detect the target efficiently.
It works fantastically in all types of ground and water conditions, as it is based on the latest multi-frequency technology and it also has wireless fast speed audio. An extra feature of Gold mode is also added. Its advanced settings can be customized according to the requirements. Its package includes a multi-language screen protector, wireless audio module, and headphones. Along with all these phenomenal advance features, its design is very smooth and is also lightweight.
- 4 different detective modes (Beach, Gold, Park, and Field)
- 6 frequency options (40 kHz, 10 kHz, 20 kHz, 5 kHz, and multi-frequency)
- The bright LCD screen with right lighting conditions
- 5 depth level indicators
- 8 customized search profiles
- Adjustable branch set
- Fully controllable volume
- Have pinpoint mode
6. Teknetics Eurotech PRO Metal Detector – Best for under 300
Teknetics Pro is an affordable and auto stable metal detector of lightweight having a user-friendly interface, the best-rated metal detector for beginners.
This device has an 8-inch adjustable coil, 3 tone audio and is best for detecting iron. It can also discriminate between old iron things and the new one. The best option for coin diggers operates at a frequency of 7.81 kHz, and can detect the metal up to 9.5’’.
- 5 level depth indicators
- 2 tone iron audio
- Sensitivity can be adjusted
- Good battery life
- Warn over a large target
- Save the previous settings
7. Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector – Best For Beginners
Minelab Equinox 800 is an innovative multi-functional tool with advanced settings. It is the best gold metal detector for beginners. Its package includes waterproof pro find 35 pointers.
This device has an 11’’ smart coil and operates on high frequencies as a result, it has high sensitivity levels. It is the new technology having a multi-language screen protector. They also introduced gold mode in it that comes along with a magnetic connector.
- 800 multi-frequency
- Have pinpoint mode
- Customized advanced settings.
- 8 customized profiles
- High-speed wireless audio
8. TackLife Metal Detector – Best for under 100
Tacklife detector is very affordable and effortless to use for both kids and adults. That’s why it is the best all-around metal detector for beginners and has a waterproof search coil.
A very accurate 3 tone audio level that can distinguish between trash and required metals. It has a large and efficient LCD screen with advanced features like ample target warning, battery level warning.
- Longer adjustable branch
- The search coil is waterproof
- Pinpoint mode
Best Metal Detector 2021 – Buyer’s Guide:
While deciding which metal detector is best for you to keep your requirements in your mind. The very first and foremost feature should be that how deep you want to detect the metal, and then other features come along with it.
Another main feature is to discrimination between trash and required metals. So, this feature is significant as it saves a lot of your time, and you can have your required things in minimum time.
If you want to use your metal detector at places like the beach, then it is crucial to focus on features related to water and weatherproof.
How deep can items be detected?
Ans: The depth of detection depends on the length of the coil. If a branch is adjustable, it will detect more deeply.
What is the ground balancing feature?
Ans: This feature helps to avoid the false signal and to detect as profoundly as the coil can.
Why is pinpoint mode necessary?
Ans: It helps the metal detector to work more accurately and precisely. It increases its sensitivity level.
What kind of metals can be detected from such a type of detector?
Ans: All kinds of metals can be detected from a metal detector, except those who exceed the size limit of the sensor.