The best headphones with the bass and high-quality sound are the ones that will make you enjoy your gaming, informative and entertaining sessions. It totally depends on your device with which you are going to connect those headphones. For a computer system and laptops, there will be different headphones for these machines.
There are two types of headphones:
- Wired headphone
- Wireless headphone
Wired headphones have become ancient accessories and wireless is the new technologies with the latest features and specifications. Expensive wireless headphones might attract you but what if you get all the desired features under $200? Here are the best wireless headphones under $200 list:
- List of Top 10 Best Wireless Headphones under $200 Reviews 2021
- 1. Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 – Best noise-canceling headphones
- 2. Sennheiser HD 4.50 – Best Bluetooth Over the Ear Headphones
- 3. Bose SoundLink
- 4. Audio-Technica ATH-ANC700BT – Best Wireless ANC Headphones
- 5. Sennheiser 506087 – Best Bluetooth Headphones under 200
- 6. Skullcandy Crusher – Best wireless headphones under $200
- 7. Marshall Monitor Bluetooth Wireless
- 8. Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones – Best Sony Wireless Headphones
- 9. V-MODA Crossfade – Best Sounding Wireless Headphones
- 10. Monolith M565 – Best Wireless Studio Headphones
- Best Wireless Headphones under $200 – Buyer’s Guide 2021
List of Top 10 Best Wireless Headphones under $200 Reviews 2021
1. Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 – Best noise-canceling headphones
Active noise-canceling wireless headphones so you don’t get disturbed from the environment around. With crisp clear high-quality sound, these wireless headphones can be used for up to 24 hours without plugging in the charger. The Bluetooth connectivity range is 330 feet with zero distortion in the sound.
Adjust the volume according to your need but even if you turn up the volume to the fullest the bass quality won’t get affected. For calling, listening to music, or lectures, these headphones are just perfect.
- Speaker like audio
- High bass
- Improved battery life
- A little heavy design
- Not much comfortable
2. Sennheiser HD 4.50 – Best Bluetooth Over the Ear Headphones
With the latest aptX and 4.5 Bluetooth technology these headphones delivers the powerful audio sound and because of NoiseGard active noise cancellation technology thee will be zero external disturbance. It will minimize ambient noise levels for more focus on the sound you are listening to in the headphones.
The intuitive ear-cup mounted controller will help in receiving calls, changing tracks, and adjusting the volume level. These wireless headphones can be used for up to 19 hours without plugging in the charging pin.
- 4.5 Bluetooth technology
- Better sound quality
- Tracks and calls control over the microphone
- Not quite comfortable when you wear them for a longer period of time
3. Bose SoundLink
With the equalizer system, the frequency of the audio is adjustable in these Bose wireless headphones. To protect your ears from high pitch sound, this is also adjustable for the smooth audio listening experience.
These headphones can be used as wired or wireless so it totally depends on your need if you want to connect it with your PC, use the wired feature but if you want to connect it with any other machine Bluetooth connectivity option is perfect.It has a built-in microphone of advanced technology so there will be minimum distraction and distortion while receiving calls on it.
- Better calls sound quality
- No more external distraction
- Use up to 15 hours
- Bluetooth range up to 30 feet
- Plastic built structure might be uncomfortable to wear
4. Audio-Technica ATH-ANC700BT – Best Wireless ANC Headphones
While listening to calls or doing any other task that requires audio of high quality can get disturbed from the environment disturbance around you but the active noise canceling feature of these headphones will definitely save you from this kind of trouble.
with the help of a built-in touch panel in the ear cup, you can change tracks, sound volume, attend and reject calls, etc and they will get connected with other devices
while using this panel.
- Four-microphone multi feedback system
- Handle headphone activities easily
- Easy to carry
- Use up to 27 hours
- While jogging might fall from your ears because they are quite lightweight
5. Sennheiser 506087 – Best Bluetooth Headphones under 200
With multi-connectivity freedom and Bluetooth 4.0 technology, these wireless headphones make them a better accessory as compared to other ordinary headphones. The battery timing of these Sennheiser headphones is up to 25 hours.
With the help of the apt-X feature, you can connect these headphones easily with any other Bluetooth device with the same apt-X-enabled feature.with the help of a touch control panel on the ear cup you can control volume, answer, and reject calls.
- 3-way calling feature
- Better connectivity options
- High CD-quality audio
- Audio might sound a bit harsher sometimes
6. Skullcandy Crusher – Best wireless headphones under $200
The bass of sound in these headphones is adjustable so it won’t hurt your ears with high-quality audio sound quality. While focusing on your work or if you are on call disturbance from the environment around you might affect your working but a noise-isolating feature will save you from this scenario.
They won’t take much time in getting recharged because of the fast charging technology and without plugging in the charger you can use them for up to 40 hours.
- Fast charging
- High-quality bass
- No more external distractions
- Bass can be a bit too much sometimes even for the bass lovers
7. Marshall Monitor Bluetooth Wireless
The Bluetooth apt allows you to connect these wireless headphones with any other device with the same apt technology. The padded ear cups will save you from the trouble of pain in your ears that you suffer from wearing headphones with no pads on the ear cups.
Use them for straight 30 hours without worrying about its charging. There is a control knob on the ear cup with which you can answer your calls, control volume. A perfect accessory for people running a calling business.
- Easy wireless connecting
- High-quality audio
- Answer and reject calls with the control knob
- Use up to 30 hours
- Ear cups might look small
8. Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones – Best Sony Wireless Headphones
Listen to music without any distraction because of the digital noise-canceling technology with zero background distraction. The built-in microphone will help you to answer your calls conveniently.
Sound quality is exceptional and you can use these headphones for straight 35 hours so you don’t have to worry about the charging. Ear cups are padded so you can wear them for longer periods.
- No more background distraction
- Perfect sound quality
- Answer your calls easily
- Battery life up to 35 hours
- Your ears might get wet or warm while wearing these headphones
9. V-MODA Crossfade – Best Sounding Wireless Headphones
Connect these headphones with wire or Bluetooth technology. Well for your convenience if you don’t want to get tangled between wires, use the wireless Bluetooth connecting feature.
The texture of these headphones is really outclassed as it consists of breathable vegan leather and 3D mesh exterior. It also has a built-in hidden microphone so you can use them for answering calls.
- Sound isolation technology
- Voice recognition feature
- Answer calls with them
- Durable design
- Use up to 12 hours
- Heavy built
10. Monolith M565 – Best Wireless Studio Headphones
The flat membrane of these headphones has a unique quality because when the current starts flowing from them, it produces sound with minimum distortion.
Instead of old traditional headphones that have inside your head feature, these headphones have an open-back design that will help you to enjoy the holographic listening experience. Earpads are removable so when you feel warm on your ears you can remove them.
- Won’t hurt your ears
- Studio level sound quality
- Remove ear pads according to your comfort
- Uncomfortable if you wear them for long sessions
Best Wireless Headphones under $200 – Buyer’s Guide 2021
We have mentioned the top 10 best wireless phones about with all the pros and cons so choosing the one for yourself becomes a bit easier. If you want to go with our opinion then Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones are the best wireless headphones under $200. Here are the specifications of these Bluetooth headphones:
- Digital noise-cancelling technology:
There will be no more distractions from the background because these headphones have got digital noise-cancelling technology. Due to this feature, there will be minimum noise distractions.
- Built-in Microphone:
For calling purposes there is a built-in microphone in them.
- Non-stop use:
Without plugging in the charging pin you can use them nonstop for up to 35 hours. There is a voice assistant feature in them that you can activate with a simple touch.
1. Why wireless headphones are better than the wired ones?
You don’t get tangled in wires and carrying them is way easier wherever you go.
2. Is it safe using wireless headphones?
Yes, they are completely harmless to use.
3. For how long can you wear wireless headphones?
Always wear headphones for not more than 60 minutes and adjust the volume to 60% of the maximum one.
4. How to maintain your wireless Bluetooth working?
Keep the ear cups clean for maintained high-quality audio by cleaning them with a solution and dry cloth.